These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly exclude by their own terms and conditions), and Kay Atkinson trading as the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphic, images, audio, video, software, data compilation, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears or forms part of this Website , including any such Content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use this website you acknowledge that such Content is protect by copyright trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall by construed as granting, by implication estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following; retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.#
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy , distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulations, governmental law.
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Kay Atkinson, trading as Appetite for Freedom makes available through the website (the Service) is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide our warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Kay Atkinson, trading as Appetite for Freedom, is under no obligation to update information on the website.
- While Kay Atkinson, trading as Appetite for Freedom, uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website, including but not limited to, any persons and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version on the Website unless it is expressively stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable. (b) limit or elude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe that your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or relay on any provisions of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including on-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom details.
- Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom of 5 Westcliffe Corner, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG2 0PJ operates the Website for www.appetiteforfreedom. Com
You can contact Kay Atkinson trading as Appetite for Freedom by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://rocketlawyer.co.uk)
Definitions and interpretations
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Appetite for Freedom via the Website. This definition incorporates where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data but not limited to the Directive 96-46 EC(Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679|
|We or us||Kay Atkinson, trading as Appetite for Freedom|
|User or you||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Appetite for Freedom and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Appetite for Freedom and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services, and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.appetiteforfreedom.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa,
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
- ‘including’ is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it,
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Appetite for Freedom is the ‘data controller’. This means that Appetite for Freedom determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways;
- data is given to us by you, and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Appetite for Freedom will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example;
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means
Keeping Data secure
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- we store your data on secure servers
- Technical and organisational measure include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via the email address email@example.com
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identify threat, viruses and many other online problems, please visit getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data;
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with the access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, that is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the ICO’s details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk.
- It is important that the Data we hold about your is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we holds it.
Links to other websites
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any rights or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.