The Course includes:
- 7 modules: 5 taught and 2 self study. As part of the course, you will attend one of our food tours, available in Harrogate or York. For the workshop, this will take place on the weekend of the workshop, for those studying online, a date at your convenience.
- You will receive a handbook for building your own tour business.
- A discount for participation of more than one member of your proposed business.
- 3 hours post course coaching
- The opportunity for exclusivity to our business model for the first twelve months for your area.
- There are 5 live sessions with the tutor – these can be at a convenient time to be discussed and agreed. There are 2 sessions you can access in your own time. We suggest you schedule one a week for five weeks to keep the momentum going and then of course, afterwards you will have a further three hours to discuss your progress on your business with your coach.
- The workshop takes place over two days in Harrogate. Some participants may have experienced one of our tours before so we will try our best to allow them to experience another of our tours. The workshop will run with a minimum of four and a maximum of ten. You will have to arrange your own accommodation but don’t worry, there is a wealth of great places to stay in Harrogate and we have partnerships with some so we can help you with this if required.
- £450 for the Course.
- Two people from the same business: £750
- Payment at time of booking.
- For the workshop, cancellation allowed up until 3 weeks before the course.
- £25 per month for the first twelve months for exclusivity to your area. This is optional. (see coaching page for details)
See our Coaching page for post course options.
The Course Content:
Module 1: Preparation Basics for your Business
Module 2: Starter Creating the Tour
Module 3: Main Up and Running
Module 4: Dessert Day to Day Operations
Module 5: Coffee Next Steps
Module 6: Sides Marketing
Module 7: Sides Guides
As part of the course, you will attend one of our food tours, available in Harrogate or York. For the workshop, this will take place on the weekend of the workshop, for those studying online, a date at your convenience.